The Dubai Marina is an artificial canal city built along a 3-kilometer stretch of the Persian gulf shoreline. The marina was built in 2003 and has two primary beaches, The Marina Beach and the Jumeirah Beach Residence. The neighborhood of the marina accommodates over 200 residential towers, skyscrapers, luxury hotels and restaurants.
The Marina is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Dubai with millions of visitors entertained per year. The reason behind this is that it provides an array of entertaining events that include; shopping in malls, eating at restaurants, enjoying a lively nightlife, going on boat tours, and experiencing the pleasures of yacht cruising. However, the best way to appreciate the tremendous beauty of the marina is by embarking on a Dubai deep sea fishing trip.
What makes Dubai deep sea fishing exceptional is the availability of world class fishing yachts to cater for all levels of experience. If you want to embark on this remarkable adventure, the first thing is to opt for a yacht for rent Dubai booking service.
Booking a yacht is not as difficult as it may seem, as there are several reputable marketplaces with an extensive list of yachts of various sizes and rental prices. One such marketplace is – OneClickDrive. The good thing about going through a reputable marketplace is that, it eliminates the need of verifying the legitimacy of the rental company, saving you time and energy, it also makes your search faster since you don’t have to go from one company to another to compare pricing and available list of yachts, as you will see everything in one place.
Lastly you can contact the supplier directly without any additional fees and begin your Dubai Marina Yacht booking. Here are five easy steps for a seamless yacht booking process.
- Extensive research: Once you have made up your mind to book a yacht, the first thing is to visit a reputable marketplace and explore various yacht rental options from different suppliers. Take your time to go through their pricing, list of available yachts and more importantly, customer reviews. It is always necessary to check the reviews before contacting them so as to get insight on the quality of their service and customer support.
- Select a Yacht: There are several yachts for different occasions, whether it’s a private tour you seek, or an adventure with family and friends, or even a romantic getaway. The charter team will guide you to make the best decision that will suit your preference.
- Do all the necessary paperwork: After selecting the yacht, the next step is to enter a formal contract with the company. However, before finalizing this process, it is important to thoroughly review the terms and conditions or ask for clarification on anything you don’t seem to understand.
- Prepare to Sail: Once the paperwork is done, the captain and crew members will prepare your yacht for sail and make sure all you need is made available.
- Enjoy the Ride: Once you are on board the yacht, the captain and cabin members will be available to attend to any of your requests such as food, drinks and entertainment. All you need to do is to sit back and relax.
If you want to enjoy a memorable holiday alone or with company, there is no better experience than sailing on the glittering splendor of the Dubai marina. The sight of the water alone is sure to provide tranquility to the mind, and the many fun activities available make this expenditure worth your money. You can also try deep sea fishing in Dubai to enhance your travel trip.